Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Mothers Day Quotes from Son & Daughter [Best 99+ Inspiring Mom Quotes Collection]

I love my mom and as a mom myself, I’ve come to appreciate motherhood more than ever. Share these inspiring and funny quotes with all of the mothers you know. Mothers Day Images
Mothers Day Images HD

50 Mom Quotes to Share and Remember

I may not be perfect, but when I look at my children, I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.
A Mother understands what a child cannot say
Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles – Sharon Jaynes
Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work. -C.S. Lewis
Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.
A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. -Agatha Christie
Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
I’ll love you. I’ll like you forever. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. -Robert Munsch
Being a mom is a tough job but it’s the best job anyone could ever ask for.
Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first. -Matthew L Jacobson
To a child’s ear, “mother” is magic in any language. -Arlene Benedict
The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
I didn’t lose myself when I became a mother. I discovered an even better version.
There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. The choice is different and unique for each mother and each family -Elder M. Russell Ballard
“Mother” Definition: One person who does the work of twenty. For free.
Your greatest contribution to the kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise. -Andy Stanley
Be the Mom you want them to remember
The art of mothering is teaching the art of living to children. -Elaine Heffner
Being a mother is learning about the strengths you didn’t know you had… and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed -Linda Wooten
I’m a mother. Life can be tough. But I am tougher.
Still the most magical day of my life is the day I became a mom. -Linda Becker
Moms are the ones who truly know the meaning of 24/7.
In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life. -Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child but what you’ve gained from having one.

Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials. -Meryl Streep
Enjoy every moment, Mama, they grow up before you know it.
It is within the journey of motherhood that a woman will discover how strong she really is.
Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. -Kate Winslet
The loveliest masterpiece is the love of God in the heart of a mother.
No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who know what my heart sounds like from the inside.
To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. -Maya Angelou
I see myself as mom first. I’m so lucky to have that role in life. The world can like me, hate me or fall apart around me and at least I wake up with my kids and I’m happy.” -Angelina Jolie
I will protect you until you are grown and then I will let you fly free. But loving you, that is for always.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. -Sophia Loren
Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking -Helen Rice
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. -Cardinal Mermillod
Your child will follow your example, not your advice.
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. -Stevie Wonder
No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. -Edwin Hubbell Chapin
Motherhood has the greatest potential influence for human life.
Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. —J.K. Rowling
Mothers hold their children’s hand for a short while, but their hearts for a lifetime.
God could not be everywhere, therefore he made mothers -Jewish Proverb
My greatest blessings call me mom.
Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. -Robert Browning
Being a mother is about learning strengths didn’t know you had and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed. -Linda Wooten
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. -Rajneesh
The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. -Barbara Kingsolver
It takes someone brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child, and someone special to love someone more than herself.

30 Mom Quotes From Son

There are some things moms of boys only understand. A mother-son bond is so strong. For Mother’s Day or any day, here are 30 Mom quotes from sons.

Men are what their mothers made them. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in. -Lauryn Hill
Home is where your mom is
No matter your age, you always need your mom.
I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place -Tupac
First my mother, forever my friend
There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” -Irish Proverb
Who ran to help me when I fell and would some pretty story tell and kiss the place to make it well? My Mother. -Ann Taylor
To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
No gift will ever equal the gift that you given me.
A mom is a son’s first love.
I look to my mom for advice, inspiration, and love. That’s the way it should be.
Never underestimate the power of a protective mama bear. I should know, I’m her cub.

30 Inspiring Mom Quotes From Daughter

A Mother and Daughter relationship is so special, especially when daughters become mothers themselves. Here are some quotes for mom from daughter for mother’s day or any day.


  1. All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother -Abraham Lincoln
  2. A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
  3. I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -Terry Guillemets
  4. My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
  5. Home is where your mom is.
  6. I do what I want when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
  7. No matter your age, you always need your mom.
  8. The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
  9. I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
  10. Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
  11. First my mother, forever my friend
  12. I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
  13. No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
  14. There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
  15. My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
  16. Every day I become a bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be any prouder!
  17. We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.
  18. One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. -Iyanla Vanzant
  19. Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
  20. Words cannot express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.
  21. If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
  22. Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
  23. I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
  24. No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
  25. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. -Charley Benetto
  26. A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. - Washington Irving
  27. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
  28. Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
  29. To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
  30. There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.

0 comments

Post a Comment